miércoles, 7 de julio de 2010

Fresh Funk by DJ Stirner


Fresh Funk By DJ Stirner

Hi amigos!
Here comes Fresh Funk for this new sunny summer.
In this tracklist you’ll find many Funk & Disco classics circa 1979 to 1981, when the Funk was definitely influenced by Pop and Disco.
Those tracks made me felt in love with Funk, and served as a sample meat for many house tunes. For a long time I wanted to mix those tracks, but this mix has been pretty difficult and I needed more time and takes. During the last 2 weeks I have been working on it.
Most of the tracks come from my vinyl collection, so once I finished the mix, I have mastered the sound again and I converted to MP3.
The picture is from Studio 54, when Kenny Carpenter was on the Decks.
I mixed as best as I can, I promise that. :D
I hope you all enjoy it!!
Gracias.

Tracklist:

Central Line – Walking on the Sunshine (Larry Levan mix)
The Whispers – And the Beat goes on.
Gene Chandler – Get Down
Delegation – Heartache nº9 (12” mix)
Change – A lover’s holiday
The Players Association – Turn the music up (12” mix)
Kool & the Gang – Lady’s Night
BT Express – Does it feel good
Diana Ross & Chic – My old piano
Jermaine Jackson – You got to hurry girl
Linx – You’re lying
Quincy Jones – Ai no corrida
Con Funk Shun – Too Tight
Earth, Wind & Fire – Let’s groove
The Real Thing – Can you feel the force

Download

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario