miércoles, 31 de marzo de 2010

DJ Stirner for those who likes the groove


Hola Amigos!!

This is my new mix for those who likes the groove, 70s groove actually. The people who knows me well, they know how much I love to mix 70s classics Disco-Funk, it’s my favourite music since I have memory.

Many of those songs come from Vinyl albums, but some other from CD, so I have mastered the sound in the final mix to make it uniform.
I’ve tried my best to mix as good as possible these songs, human drums are not suitable to mix under perfection or make the mix run a long time, so I just made easy mixes with the beats, matching melodies or using accapellas when it was necessary, just following my ears and my feeling as best as possible.

The tracklist have some classic Funk masters such as Prince, Oliver Cheatham, Touche, Crown Heights affair, Heatwave, Roy Ayers, The O’Jays and even The Gibson Brothers :D, and many of the songs are from DJ Friendly remixes from 70s or 80s.

I dedicate this mix to my DJ friends from the house-mixes website Steve Davis, Wilson Frisk, DJ Javo, and Mr. C. and many others who send me their kind support, and, of course, for those who likes the groove….

Tracklist:

Gaz – Sing Sing (12” mix)
Touche – Just like a Doorknob (Joey Negro edit)
Prince – I wanna be your lover (Wicked white label mix)
Crown Heights Affair – Use your body and soul
Oliver Cheatham – Get Down Saturday Night
Sharon Redd – Beat the street
Dreamboy – Walk the streets
Heatwave – The Groove line (alternate long mix)
Gibson Brothers – What a life
The Real Think – You can’t force the funk
Rafael Cameron – Boogie’s gonna get ya (12” mix)
Roy Ayers – I am your mind
The O’jays – So nice I tried it twice

Cheers.
Stirner.

Download

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario